Welcome, we are so glad you are joining us!
Your voucher allows you to visit our studio as much as you like during your 30-day redemption period (not valid for workshops or our Beginner Series). Your consecutive 30-day pass will activate on the day you take your first yoga class with us.
How to redeem your Voucher:
- Set up your account and redeem your voucher here. Go here for instructions on how to setup an account and redeem your voucher online (the instructions say Groupon but this also works for Living Social).
- Bring a yoga mat, large towel and water each time you practice. We have rental mats available for $2, small towels for $1 and large towels for $3. We also sell water if you need to hydrate. Please bring cash for small purchases.
- Wear breathable, comfortable workout clothing. Baggy pants and shirts are not recommended. We practice in a 90-degree room so dress to sweat!
- Arrive at the studio about 15 minutes before the start of class. Allow extra time for traffic and parking. There is ample parking in the two-level garage below our building. Turn onto Douglas street off of Lemmon Ave and take your first right directly behind our building. You will see the entrance to the garage there.
- If you are new to power yoga, all of our classes except Saturday 9am Empower Flow (which is level 2-3) are all-levels. Let the instructor know that you are new and set up in the back/middle of the room. We will take care of you!
- Many people ask, how hot is “heated?” We heat the room to 90 degrees with 55-65% humidity and practice on a hardwood floor.
- Additional Questions? Email Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you. Get ready for an adventure that will tone your body, relax your mind and lift your spirit!