New to YogaSport
If you are a first time student, please arrive 15-20 minutes before class to fill out a waiver, make payment and get acquainted with the studio. We lock the door during class sessions so if you arrive late, you will not be able to take class.
- Please bring a yoga mat, large towel and water with you to class. We sell a selection of mats in the studio starting from $25. Rental mats and towels are available for a small fee. We also sell water and electrolyte replenishers.
- We encourage you to bring your wallet and valuables with you into the studio. We lock the doors during class so that everyone feels safe leaving their purses/wallets in the cubbies.
- If you need to change clothes, we have three changing rooms in the YS Zen Den and three bathrooms through the back of the studio. We ask that you leave your shoes and anything you do not need for class in the cubbies in the Zen Den and not in the practice room.
- For more info, read our FAQ page.
- For info on yoga manners, read our etiquette page.
- Read our YogaSport TOP TEN
Purchase Our New Student Special 30 Days for $49
Beginner Students • New to Power Yoga
We invite you to join us for an instructional course to guide you through the fundamentals and alignment of the practice. Through demonstration, discussion, adjustments, and guided practice, our 4 week, 8 class Beginner Series Workshop
you will develop a solid foundation for your practice. This is a perfect opportunity to take classes with other beginners, learn the basics, and get a solid foundation so you will feel confident attending any of our ongoing classes.
"I have found the beginner series to be absolutely wonderful and want to thank you for being such a patient and mindful teacher. I have taken a couple of other yoga classes in the past and was completely lost so I had a lot of reservations about doing this. I could not have asked for a better experience." - Carol M.
Next Series Starts 9/12/17